"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion." -- Arthur C. Clarke
I have a LOT of links for you today, so I hope your fingers are itching for some clicking!
First, of course, is My Column, Absolut Truth. It's about how I am when I'm drunk. And what your behavior while your drunk might say about you. And stuff.
Someone say Flintknapping? Just checking. Don't know what it is? Click on the word and you'll find out more than you ever wanted to know about it.
Ah, but I have finally posted a SHITLOAD of PICTURES! Here we go, get your finger ready.
1. Want to peek inside my home? HERE are some random shots, a small set, with photos of our newly renovated walls.
2. In my column this week, I write about being out on a recent Saturday night. Well, HERE are the pictures from that Saturday night.
3. Easter, oh Easter. You cruel Bunny you. In Ollie's column this week, he interviews the Bunny. Here, I have a TON of pictures from Easter with my family AND David's family AND Ollie, AND cousins from Staten Island. We were down at Mom's. I'm still recovering.
4. UBER PIG 2007!!!! That's right, we did it again. You may remember my colum, Night of the Uber Pig. The pig was even uberer this time. And I "may" have passed out on the table.
5. While David went to Mexico yesterday, Bella came over and had full run of our place. Here are some shots of the girl in charge, and some more views of our home!
WHEW! I'm tired. Don't know about you. If you still have any feeling left in your fingers when you're done clicking, feel free to stop by on my column page and drop a comment!